We could not deny the fact that once we were trapped in the midst of boredom; we always look for something that would draw our attention. In my being, I prefer reading whimsy comics, those that usually end up unexpectedly it’ll make me laugh.
To share it with you, I actually have only two trusted sites which I believe could give me the satisfaction when it comes to my comic needs, those that could definitely vanish my boredom and transform them into joviality.
Do you have one? Let me know.
Bored Panda and The Oatmeal. Yes, these were the said sites. Bored Panda is actually a submission platform, a leading art design and photography community for creative people that helps them, artists and creators turn their stories into. The Oatmeal is kind of different. The Oatmeal is entirely a humor website created by cartoonist Matthew Inman .Everything that is written and published in this site is his original comics and take it from me, his comics, everything in his site are worth-wasting time reading.
For now, I will be sharing stuffs that I’ve enjoyed from Bored Panda alone so you guys wouldn’t be fed up with the silly jokes, the “clever” and should I say very cynical comics in it.
- We are all good in different aspects. It is just that on the early stage of growing up, we have to deal with things out of our interest. Well, think of it as the foundation of your intelligence. I believe that it all depends on one’s mindset.
2. Look how powerful our words could destroy one’s being. Brutally nailed it.
3. I didn’t see that coming. Lol.
4. Oh my poor cats! But hey, my cats are lovable.
5. A little way to begin reviving humanity. Start it with the children.
6. This is indeed silly. Sorry but I had to just include this. HAHA
7. People had a slight misunderstanding about this one. How come they did not realize that the possessed human didn’t just recognize the priest. There aren’t unusual to that. Still, it’s funny. HAHA
I also sympathize to these illustrations of Alex Noriega (Stuff No One Told Me) so it made on my list. Do you agree as well?
I’m thinking maybe we could because why not?
To enjoy more of these illustrations, check this link:
Kill the boredom in you ! Cheer up !