Mind-blowing facts we viewers didn’t thought. Just read it from http://www.boredpanda.com/, an amazing blog.
Been fond of scrutinizing the inner sense of arts?
Well, Gao Youjun who goes by the name Shanghai Tango’s illustrations are the best fit for you. Tango creates plain illustrations that often require a second look. Dryly drawn cats, dogs, penguins, even society or anything that make imaginative observations of everyday life are the focus of his arts.
It isn’t surprising to know that Tango have plenty collections of his witty illustrations because according to what I have read about him, he began drawing these cartoons in 2010, so that’s going to be 6 years from now. Can you imagine how many are those cartoons? Nah, (raises white flag~)
Okay, In regards to Tango’s amazing clever illustrations I have checked out 30 of those (Not even got to half of his entire works) and had come up with Top 10 which really made my mind insane or to make it short, Tango’s simple yet unpredictably witty illustrations.
- Thought someone was hanging to death? Nope. Look inside.
- These dogs got their unique but hmm… such a very hilarious way to tan themselves. Take a look at this.
- Lovers in Paris. A simple hug has turned into a famous landmark in Paris–The Eiffel Tower.
- All things could be easy to handle if we only think on the positive side of it. This guy lightens his job by the thought of his dream to participate in Olympics.
- Is there anyone who could be as silly as this guy? What is there to draw such a tower-like lines to form a cone just to let your dog poop in. See? He now left a “poo-cream” on the floor. Silly human.
- How many illustrations did you see? I bet two, yes? This one really had me to take another glance on it. And all I have seen is this girl’s emotional state under depression and stress.
- Remember when a certain guy put his eyeglasses on the floor in a museum and people thought it was a part of the exhibit I am not saying it was a terrible prank but the fact that people easily thought such things were piece of art is really alarming. It’s like anything can be an art as long as it was made by someone popular or even anonymous though what he/she created is totally nothing yet gave an impact to the public. Is modern art a mess?
- What an amazing cliffhanger! Ever thought construction workers could possibly be construction tic tac toe players? Tango nailed it to these two.
- Oh look! Everyone’s mourning for the loss of their relative. Wait. Let me take a better view on this. Nah, they’re just enjoying their hi-tech smart phones. Who knows they’re tagging themselves on Facebook.
And lastly, the one who really caught my attention.
- This & sign which I think represents the “end” instead of its correct usage which is the “and”. Why? Analyze the photo. The couple seems to fade on the bench. So it only means they “ended” the relationship. This is just my opinion. I don’t know what you thought of this but if you think, you figured out the possible sense of this illustration, please comment it down. I also want to know.
I have few observations with Shanghai Tango’s illustrations. He seems to love penguins because in all of his cartoons where animals were featured, penguins have been frequently used. I don’t know maybe because the way he drew penguins helped him to easily come up with amazing master piece or he simply have this huge admiration with penguins. Who knows? As an addition to this, Tango also uses the concept of everyday living in which his audience really need to take a second look or think. Just like the cartoon on my top list the “&” symbol, I really scrutinize it thoroughly though I am not sure if we guys have the same analysis of it.
Let the rain fall down
Raindrops. Water rushing down the
Teardrops. Tears streaming down your
I know you wanna play under the rain.
‘Cause you’d do anything to hide your
I’ll be with you when it’s raining.
I’ll be with you when you’re crying.
We’ll find comfort in the storm, darling.
In silence, where both our hearts are
I’m here with you all the way.
No matter what happens every day.
No matter what.
© Alexandrea Jean “Andrea” Garcia
If I said that I have a new game to play, usually it’s a match-three puzzle adventure game because of these three things: easy, simple and less-challenging. I don’t know maybe because if it is simple I could simply pass the challenge and go on to the next level. Recently, I started this recommended game of a friend that is somewhat a bit like a puzzle adventure game but with a twist. Do you still remember Super Mario?
Our addictive childhood platform video game wherein you have to survive the main antagonist’s forces, reach the flag to clear the level and of course save Princess Toadstool as your main objective, the concept of this game is a bit similar to that but what made it different is this game’s features.
From ROP to Darklings, Mild mania made its way to give plenty of actions on our mobile devices as it brings us next generation puzzle plat former, built of square blocks, crazy cool worlds that full of dangers and surprises—levels that will rotate and change shape, throw you in the air and take you underground– CATTCH yes that’s how it is spelled. Why, because this plat forming game introduced the newest stylish and cute cat that will run, jump, climb, slide and punch his way through a variety of environments in order to rescue its friends from the evil black critters. Your main objective in the game is simple: free them (Cattch’s three furry friends), grab some gold stars and finish the level before the timer runs out in order to get the classic three-star rating per-level. Oh I forgot to mention those fuzzy blue things…, you also need to gather some of it because it puts extra seconds on the clock; I seriously didn’t know the purpose of these blue stuffs not until I observed the tickling clock. When I was able to gather those fuzzy blue stuffs, I just got an extra-time and got the perfect three-star rating.
This game features:
- Cattch – The new cutest cat hero (I never thought the title is also the name of the protagonist…Silly!)
- Smooth puzzle platform
- Brilliant world of Cubika
- Dynamic world built of mind-blowing rotating blocks
- Awful yet challenging traps to avoid and yes, the hero’s friends to save
- Amazing journey through 50 levels (Obviously, I haven’t gotten to these said 50 levels because I just started the game, but I have searched for photos of what it looks like.)
Note: The game levels below appear to be in different worlds so let’s just keep on playing the game in order for us to play these levels.
(Oh look! This level has flying critters to attack. Hmmm—we better watch out. )
- Dozens of sweet stickers (As of now, I only got one sticker because I just begin the game. Well, I’m going to collect those. Try me.)
- Enhanced Gamepad support (Well, this one is really amazing. I feel like playing my PSP. I guess this is what made this game unique other that an ordinary platform game. Playing the same platform games like when you’re simply going from left to right is kind of boring so this gamepad really adds fun to the game.)
Okay so what about the CONTROLS? The controls are very simple. As you can see, you have the onscreen controls that you can use to JUMP, DOUBLE-JUMP, PUNCH (use that red circle to attack) and grab on to things to help Cattch move around, rescue its friends. For me, the key to survive each level is to think critically where to grab on to things or where to hop in because if you will watch some walkthrough of this game, walls turn into critters so you have to be alert whether to hop there ahead or not. Overall, I think Cattch will help me make my nights shorter (because I have Insomnia so the more I stay awake without doing anything, the more it seems to me like the nights are freakin’ long). I will surely keep on playing this especially now that I’ve seen the upcoming worlds. It simply made me more excited to complete the levels.
On the latter part, well, when I was doing a brief background review on Mild Mania, I’ve seen the trailers and everything about Darklings, I actually had this urge to download and try it as well because of its dark design.
I’m a gloomy person so yes, I love dark concepts and Darklings just got my attention plus the gestures thing to use as an attack. Isn’t it amazing? I am not surprised to know that it was an award winning platform game. Let me try this soon.
For now, I’ll enjoy and finish this game first. I’ll see if I could CATTCH this game ahead and win my entire target: Play the different worlds, complete the exciting sticker collection and the new skills of Cattch, if there’s any.